European producer of polyester micro fibre that is finished using a patented process that makes the world-wide known Alcantara® suede: a unique material with a combination of innovation, high-tech and pleasant look and an exceptional touch and feel.
The Alcantara® suede is:
- Anti-tarnish (when used with precious metals)
- Dimensionally stable
- Light weight
- Available in a wide colour range
- Available in stock service
Alcantara® is ideal for accessories, bag lining or outers, belts, shoes and for the jewellery trade.
Alcantara® is committed to the environment, aiming to 100% sustainability. The company withdraws the water it needs and puts it back in circulation, without polluting the environment, uses energy exclusively from renewable sources, reuses and/or recycles all process discards and it is working to reduce and compensate 100% of CO2 emissions.
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 certification of Quality
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 certification for Environmental Management Systems
- Öko-Tex 100 Standard, which attests the non-harmfulness of the product in contact with the person
- SA8000 Ethical certification
- The consumer is protected by the use of raw materials authorised by the strictest EU regulations (REACH)